- Recommended by and for Sunbrella fabric 303 FG restores lasting water and stain repellency when applied to cleaned and dried fabrics by adding a powerful protective unscented coating.
- It stops leaks, protects against soiling and both water and oil based stains, and resists mildew formation and UV sun damage.
- 303 Fabric Guard will greatly increase water and oil based stain resistance, keep fabrics dry and maintain color fastness.
- Use on upholstery, cushions, rugs, mats, umbrellas, life jackets, suede, canvas, teak and outdoor carpets.
- This powerful fabric protectant is safe for all fabric including synthetic and natural fibers.
- 303 Fabric Guard is the only product recommended by and for Sunbrella, as well as other fabric manufacturers to restore lost water and stain repellency to fabrics. Keep your fabrics looking newer, longer.
- High quality, premium product. Does not alter fabric color, feel, flammability or breathability. Made in the U.S.A.
Spray on, let dry Usage Directions
- Product liquid and spray are flammable, keep product and treated article (until dry) away from heat, sparks or open flames. Do not smoke when applying 303® Fabric Guard. In a well-ventilated area, spray 303 Fabric Guard on fabric until damp, overlapping in a crisscross pattern. Do not saturate.
- Apply to fabric above 21°C/ 70°F. (For quicker drying/curing and best results, apply in full sun.)
- Cure 12-24 hours depending on temperature, in a clean, dry environment before using or storing.
- 303 Fabric Guard will need reapplication depending on fabric exposure to sunlight and weather conditions. Coverage: 75-100 square feet (7-9.3 m²) per 16 fl. ounce (473 ml) on lightweight fabrics; 40-75 square feet (3.7-7 m²) on heavier fabrics depending on material and application method.
- Store in original containers in approved flammable liquid storage area. Store away from incompatible materials in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area.
- Click here for more maintenance information